2017-18 Meridian Wellness Page
Check Out Weekly Wellness Tips!
|Weekly Wellness Tip
It is the time of the year to give thought to this process again!!
Always wash your hands before:
- Preparing food or eating
- Treating wounds, giving medicine, or caring for a sick or injured person
- Inserting or removing contact lenses
Always wash your hands after:
- Preparing food, especially raw meat or poultry
- Using the toilet or changing a diaper
- Touching an animal or animal toys, leashes or waste
- Blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing into your hands
- Treating wounds or caring for a sick or injured person
- Handling garbage, household or garden chemicals, or anything that could be contaminated — such as a cleaning cloth or soiled shoes
- Shaking hands with others
Enjoy Fall Fest this weekend
Wellness Committee Members
Mona Smith (Coordinator)
||Danielle Jackson Kunce
||Kim Hiort - as needed
We also want to remind everyone that you must fill out the paperwork prior to starting class. The paperwork is attached or can be found on our website www.powercombatfitness.com in the "Forms" section. All paperwork must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 815-977-8150.
Or you can click the following 2 links
We are excited to partner with the District and the Junior High PTO to bring awareness of health and fitness to the Valley.